I Burn


Photo Courtesy: Liz West

I light up the fire
To burn myself here
This is not the first
And it won't be the last.

As heat invades
Skin Pores hollow,
Only will prevails
I know that follows.

Air would fail, 
To rival fire
In bringing flail
As it burns me dire.

Sparks fly over
Feeding extreme pain.
There is no cover,
Seething agony rains.

Nothing is true
As pain.
Not everything is pure
As affliction.

Fire is a blessing
And also a curse
It leaves you screaming
Yet saves you from worse

It leaves you 
With a weak body
But awards you
A strong mind

The body recovers
In some time,
The scar Glitters,
In Sunshine. 

The Mind is Stronger
For better battles
The next fight is now Eager
As I am to turn tables.

Fire is not evil,
Only sinners Know.
I burn by will,
It makes me Grow. 


Photo Courtesy: (External Link)

Comments

  1. I look at the sky and wonder WHY
    Battling my fears and sleepless till five

    I wipe my tears and wear a smile
    Gather myself and pick up my files

    What pain does is a choice to make
    So take the road you fear to take

    Run toward the fire, dont look back
    Should it tire, dont fall back

    If you have fears such as mine
    Why stare at the line, when you could shine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Your Post,, Our aim to provide better service from another eCommerce site in Bangladesh with Fast Delivery and Easy Padmazon Shopping. Also, we ensure quality to protect our cust.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Slim Fit-Infertility Conspiracy

Iron Man and Thanos: Two sides of the Same Coin